The elected Committee for Rosewood Golf Club 2020
- President: Robert (Bob) Ellison
- Vice President: Maurice Clem
- Secretary: Janelle Browning
- Treasurer: Don Butterfield
- Captain: Shane Browning
- Vice Captains (Shared): Dan Green & Jamie Soppa
- Committee: Mary Gibson, Ross Hunter, John Osborne, Leona Sheraton, Jason Smith, Paul Toohey
- Chair Person: Mary Gibson
- Vice Chair Person:
- Secretary: Sarah Erith
- Treasurer: Jenny Holloway
- Captain: Leona Sheraton
- Vice Captain: Phyllis Brown
- Handicapper: Lorraine Hunter assisted by Sandy Heise
- Committee: Sandy Heise, Barbara Mack, Marysha Boonstoppel, Di Stanley
Handicappers: Men: John Hunter, Ladies: Lorraine Hunter assisted by Sandy Heise
Rosewood Veterans fixtures are held on one Monday per month. Open to all members and visitors from other Golf Clubs with a GA handicap 50 years and over (Men and Ladies). Contact Club for further information. A list of dates for Rosewood Vets Competitions can be found on the front page and downloaded if desired (see 2020 Invitation to Rosewood Vets).
Junior Golf Program
Setting the standard in developing our Junior Golfers
Junior Program not currently available. The Club is hoping to restart its Junior Program sometime in the future once a Coordinator is available.
We do however have Junior Club Members who have their 18 hole handicaps under Golflinks and play in our regular 18 hole Competitions. Junior Golf Membership is important to our Club.